- Everyone has it.
- It’s normal and part of being human
- There are skills and tools that can stop anxiety from stealing the life you want
Do fear and anxiety rob you of your dreams?
- Worry about small things
- Afraid to speak up
- Constantly fret about how you might look to others
- Physically tense
- Isolated from participating fully in groups
- Confused or “scattered”
It can also cause you to:
- Feel bad about yourself
- Be Unassertive
- Avoid pursuing dreams and goals
- Stifle your creativity.
- Feel Frozen celebrity sex tapes and stuck
- Pass up great opportunities
Once you have the right strategies and the right tools, you can stop anxiety from stealing your life.
Research shows that counseling is extremely effective for getting past anxiety. In fact, a 1994 Consumer Reports study showed that 90% of consumers reported significant long term improvement as a result of their counseling.
There are things you can do.
With the right tools, you can
- Take effective action towards your goal
- Speak with confidence
- Have a clear mind and a calm body
- Free yourself of unhealthy worry
- Feel confident about yourself and your abilities
- Thoroughly enjoy social settings
In my professional counseling practice, I’ve helped many men and women learn the skills they need to decrease stress, fear, anxiety and worry.
If you want to learn skills to move past anxiety, Call me @ 415 448-6763