- Have a mind that loops with worry
- Suffer with a tense body and racing mind
- Feel “jumpy”
- Go back and forth with decisions
- Get stuck when it’s time to act or speak
- Dwell on “the worst case scenario”
- Get mentally and physically tired from stress
If so, you are not alone.
Over 35% of the U.S. population struggles with anxiety at some point during their lives. Sadly, anxiety sufferers often struggle alone for years without ever discovering how to stop fear, worry and anxiety from snatching their peace of mind.
Once we’re gripped by fear, our self esteem can plummet. Too much stress in your life exausts the body and mind.
Maybe you worry about things that are out of your control. Or, you might find yourself trying to avoid people and situations that scare you. There are proven skills you can learn to feel more secure, more confident and more capable.
A holistic, mind body approach is key to recovery. Anxiety doesn’t just happen in “our minds” it happens in our bodies and brains too. Traditional “talk therapy” helps a lot of people, but anxiety sufferers will tell you that it is important to learn practical mind body skills that are based on the latest neuroscience research. The most up to date scientific insight tells us that the treatment of anxiety can be maximized by including awareness of the body in psychotherapy.
Good News About Recovering From Anxiety
Many people who struggle with anxiety learn to find confidence and peace of mind.
With the right skills, you can liberate yourself from chronic anxiety, worry and tension.
Research shows that counseling is extremely effective for getting past anxiety. In fact, a 1994 Consumer Reports study showed that 90% of consumers reported significant long lasting improvement as a result of their counseling.
Counseling can help you learn skills to:
- Act effectively action towards your goal
- Speak with and feel confidence
- Clear your mind and a calm your body
- Free yourself of unhealthy worry
- Experience confidence about yourself and your abilities
- Enjoy social settings
- Confidently rely on your skills, not just on pills
- Put your fears in their proper place
And the good news is:
- You don’t have to go through this alone.
- The right kind of counseling can teach you how to calm your body and mind.
- Keys tools and strategies can provide enormous relief
Learn the latest neuroscience -based anxiety reduction skills.
Learning key tools and strategies is a vital part of conquering anxiety. Although suffering from anxiety is extremely common, only 4 million will receive treatment in the U.S. , and of those, only 400,000 will receive proper treatment.
What’s different from other therapy?
- Anxiety treatment works especially well when it incorporates a holistic, integrative, and science- based approach. That’s how I work.
- Neuroscientifically celeb sex tape based inteverentions
- 14 years of advanced clinical training and practice shape my approach
- Collaboratively designed therapy. We decide goals and approaches together
- Skills based and depth oriented. Most therapists favor one or the other. I integrate both because it works better. This means that you can find relief and get to the roots of the problem.