- Endure endless loops of worry
- Suffer with a tense body and racing mind
- Agonize over decisions
- Freeze when it’s time to act or speak
- Panic instead of respond
If so, you are not alone.
Over 35% of the U.S. population struggles with celebrity sex tape anxiety at some point during their lives. Sadly, they often struggle alone for years without ever discovering how to stop fear, worry and anxiety from wrecking their peace of mind. Once we’re paralyzed by fear, our self esteem plummets. Too much stress in your life exausts the body and mind. Maybe you worry about things that are out of your control. Or, you might find yourself trying to avoid people and situations that scare you. There are skills you can learn to feel more secure, more confident and more capable.
Traditional “talk therapy” helps a lot of people, but anxiety sufferers will tell you that it often only gets you so far. In fact, talk therapy can be ineffective with certain types of anxiety. The most up to date scientific insight tells us that the treatment of anxiety can be maximized by including awareness of the body in psychotherapy.
Good News About Recovering From Anxiety!
With the right skills, you can liberate yourself from chronic anxiety, worry and tension.
Here’s more good news about recovering from anxiety:
Many people who struggle with anxiety learn to find confidence and peace of mind. Research shows that counseling is extremely effective for getting past anxiety. In fact, a 1994 Consumer Reports study showed that 90% of consumers reported significant long lasting improvement as a result of their counseling.
Counseling can help you learn skills to:
- Act effectively action towards your goal
- Speak with and feel confidence
- Clear your mind and a calm your body
- Free yourself of unhealthy worry
- Experience confidence about yourself and your abilities
- Enjoy social settings
- Confidently rely on your skills, not just on pills
- Put your fears in their proper place
And the good news is:
- You don’t have to go through this alone. ·
- The right kind of counseling can teach you how to calm your body and mind.
- Keys Tools and strategies can provide enormous relief
Learn the latest neuroscience -based anxiety reduction skills.
Teaching key tools and strategies to people who have struggled with anxiety is a vital part of conquering anxiety has shown me that there are They are determined to find a the answer the question, ‘How can I feel as good as possible in spite of it all?’. Although suffering from anxiety is extremely common, only 4 million will receive treatment in theU.S. , and of those, only 400,000 will receive proper treatment.
What makes this approach different from other therapy?
- Anxiety treatment works especially well when it incorporates a holistic, integrative, and science based approach. That’s how I work.
- Neuroscientifically based inteverentions
- Ten years of advanced clinical training shape my approach
- Collaboratively designed therapy. We decide goals and approaches together
- Skills based and depth oriented. Most therapists favor one or the other. I integrate both because it works better. This means that you can find relief and get to the roots of the problem.
- 10 years of advanced training and experience have shown me the common pathways and pitfalls to successfully reducing anxiety.