Is Anxiety Interfering with (or preventing you from) Achieving Your Full Potential?
Are Anxiety, Worry and Self-Doubt (or remove one or two of these words) Preventing You from Living Your Life to the Fullest?
Life Could Be Great if Only You Didn’t Struggle with Anxiety
Imagine What it Would Be Like When Anxiety Isn’t In Your Way…
Life may be pretty good for you in a lot of ways. You work hard and do well much of the time. Deep down you are a good person, even though you might not always feel like you are. You have many capabilities and talents. People seem to respond positively towards you and even compliment you on your strengths…
If only you could stop worrying!
You worry that things are going to go wrong or that you’ll make a bad decision. You sometimes stall or take too long to do things because you want to make sure everything goes just right. Sometimes the anxiety feels paralyzing ( I can take this word out if you think it’s too strong).
Anxiety holds you back from enjoying life to its fullest.
You might resonate with some of these situations:
- You find yourself ruminating and worrying too much. Sometimes you can’t stop these negative thoughts regardless of how hard you try.
- You sometimes avoid social situations because you don’t know what to say. You might be afraid of speaking because you fear being rejected, or that you are unworthy of people’s attention.
- You may strive for perfection, but feel you often fall short even when others praise you for who you are and what you’ve done.
- Sometimes your fears may be intense — your heart races – you have what seems like a panic attack…it may be overwhelming.
- People may have told you that you’re too sensitive…but you don’t know how to be any other way.
- You might suffer from depression and self-esteem problems …you feel stuck and embarrassed at times because of your anxiety.
- Few people in your life seem to understand you. You sometimes feel like an “outsider” looking in.
If you can relate to at least some of the items in the list above, know that you are one of many who struggle with anxiety. You are certainly not alone.
As common as anxiety is, you don’t have to accept it. You can live a better life.
I’ve helped people with anxiety in my counseling practice [link to a services page perhaps?] and in my Anxiety Skills Workshops. [link to workshop page] in the San Francisco area since 1999. As my other clients have done, I know you can free yourself from the grip that anxiety sometimes has on you… regardless of how discouraged you feel.
I’ve helped hundreds of people find freedom from the angst, worry and fear that interferes with their lives.
And, I can help you too.
How Do I know I Can Help You?
Because I know how challenging life is for people who struggle with anxiety. I also have advanced clinical therapy training in the latest brain-based psychotherapy approaches that are proven to help with anxiety.
My approach to therapy is holistic in the sense that we will look at what you want from your entire life and help you get a plan to accomplish it. I will provide you with indispensible tools that will help relax your mind so that you feel more in control.
I’ve been told that I am a very compassionate and patient therapist. I’ll stick by you, support you and guide you until you resolve your problem with anxiety. I’ll listen to your struggles, work at a pace that is comfortable for you and help you develop effective methods that will reduce the time you spend ruminating in your head and more time living your life how you want. (Michael, you said you wanted to “convey” to people in the copy that you are compassionate, etc. If you want more or something different than what I have written here, then I’ll need some examples of how you demonstrate this since I have never seen you “do” therapy).
My Therapy Work Goes Beyond Helping You Manage Anxiety Symptoms…
I’ll help you get to the root of your anxiety and heal it. Once you do this, you’ll find that your anxiety will start to melt away. Yes, it can take some time, but my clients tell me over and over that is worth it. They tell how much better they feel and how therapy has changed their lives. In fact, many wish they had sought help a lot sooner.
My goal is to make it worth it for you too.
Counseling Can Help You Find More Peace of Mind
You’ll feel more relaxed and at ease within yourself. You’ll discover tools for helping to comfort and calm yourself in challenging situations.
The negative chatter in your head will slow down and eventually stop. You’ll start to think more positively and feel more in control of your life.
Your relationships with others will improve. You’ll feel more comfortable and confident in social situations and be able to participate in conversations more easily.
You’re heart will feel more open. You’ll feel better about whom you are and be more forgiving towards yourself.
It will feel like a whole new world has opened for you. You will be able to see possibilities for yourself that you never could have imaged before. You will feel much more hopeful and even excited about your future.
Your Life Can Be Free From Anxiety
You can stop anxiety from interfering with your life, stealing your confidence, shattering your sleep and robbing you of a calm mind.
If you can answer yes to at least some of the points below, you are a good candidate for counseling to get help for your anxiety.
1. celeb sex tape You are tired of the struggle. Your motivation for getting help is strong. You want to make a commitment to have a better life.
2. You’ve tried for too long to deal with your anxiety. You want more tranquility and peace.
3. You are seeking a lasting therapy approach from a skilled and compassionate counselor who understands problems with anxiety and how to help people like you overcome it.
A peaceful mind and heart can be cultivated despite how long you have been suffering from anxiety. You can achieve greater self-confidence and increased self-worth. You can have a better life.
If this sounds like the kind of life you want, contact me [link to contact page] now and we can get started…