Anxiety Counseling Panic San Francisco San Mateo
- Struggle to stop the endless loop of obsessive mental worry
- Wish that you could get your body and mind to just relax
- Wrestle with making decisions
- Agonize over speaking up
- Panic instead of respond
- Freeze when it’s time to act
- Habitually stress yourself out
If so, you are Not alone.
Over 35% of the U.S.population struggle with anxiety at some point during their lives. Sadly, they often struggle alone for years without ever discovering how to stop fear, worry and anxiety from wrecking their peace of mind. Once we’re paralyzed by fear, our self esteem plummets.
Too much stress in your life exausts the body and mind. Maybe you worry about things that are out of your control. Or, you might find yourself trying to avoid people and situations that scare you.
You yearn to feel more secure, more confident and more capable.
Learn skills to liberate yourself from the grip of anxiety, worry and tension.
Many people who struggle with anxiety can learn to find confidence and peace of mind. Research shows that counseling is extremely effective for getting past anxeity. In fact, a 1994 Consumer Reports study showed that 90% of consumers reported significant long lasting improvement as a result of their counseling.
Through individual counseling, you can:
- Take effective action towards your goal
- Speak with confidence
- Have a clear mind and a calm body
- Free yourself of unhealthy worry
- Feel confident about yourself and your abilities
- Thoroughly enjoy social settings
- Rely on your skills, not just on pills
- Put your fears celeb sex tape in their proper place
The good news is:
· You don’t have to go through this alone.
· The right kind of counseling can help.
Years of advanced training and extensive experience have shown me the common pitfall and common pathways to success. Teaching key tools and strategies to people who have struggled with stress is a vital part of conquering anxiety have shown me that there are They are determined to find a the answer the question, ‘How can I feel as good as possible in spite of it all?’. Although suffering from anxiety is extremely common, only 4 million will receive treatment in theU.S. , and of those, only 400,000 will receive proper treatment.
What makes me different from all the other therapists?
- Therapy works especially well when it incorporates a holistic, integrative, science based approach. Your unique history, need, values and goal shape the context of our work. Together we’ll uncover your inherent capabilities, enhance them and teach you new ones.
- Over twelve years of counseling training and experience provide me with the experience to draw on. I draw up the clinical experience of Providing therapy to singles and couples who have struggled with many of the painful issues that you may be dealing with right now.
- I am passionate about helping people find their way out of anxiety, insecurity and worry. For the past ten years, I avidly pursued advanced clinical training. I do this out of a love of learning and helping people
- We’ll tailor your counseling approach to suit your unique needs. We collaborate in every session to monitor your results and confirm that you are making the progress you want.
If you want to move beyond anxiety, stress, fear and worry, call now to get started!