If so, it probably feels like its grip will never let go.
As an anxiety therapist, I help people like you overcome:
- Chronic worry that you can’t turn off
- Extensive fear that something terrible is going to happen-”the what ifs”
- Panic attacks where your heart pounds and you feel trapped
Then there’s the awful physical effects:
- Racing heart
- Knots in you stomach
- Nervous and shaky feeling
- Muscle tension/pain
- Dry mouth
- Racing thoughts
- Trouble sleeping/nightmares
If you are like many of my counseling clients you are a good person who has struggled with worry and anxiety for far too long. You’ve reached a point where you want the help of a therapist.
You’re ready to move on in your life…to stop the endless wrestling match you have with anxiety…to find tranquility and a sense of peace.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You are a chronic worrier. You can’t stop thinking about what might go wrong. Your head is full of fears that just won’t stop.
- You avoid social situations because you don’t know what to say or how you’ll react. You might be terrified of speaking in fear of being rejected.
- You have chosen a job where you don’t have to interact with people all the time.
- You focus on the negative a lot. You know you shouldn’t… but you just can’t help thinking about what could go wrong.
- You feel insecure, perhaps unworthy of people’s attention. You constantly criticize yourself for what you’ve done…or what you didn’t do. You strive for perfection, but fall short every single time.
- Sometimes your fears are so intense that your heart races and you feel panicky…it can be so strong you feel as though you are going to die.
- You think you are just too sensitive…but you don’t know how to be any other way.
- You might also suffer from depression and self-esteem problems because you are tired of the struggle…you feel trapped, hopeless and ashamed of your struggle with anxiety.
- You feel alone…like you are not welcome in the world. No one seems to understand. You sometimes feel like an “outside” looking in.
In spite of your struggles, you are ready to do what it takes to have the life you want.
If you can relate to at least some of the items in the list above, know that you are one of many who struggle with anxiety. I’ve helped hundreds of clients like you in my counseling practice and in my Anxiety Skills Workshops since 1999.
I’ve helped these people find freedom from the angst, worry and fear that controls their lives.
And, I can help you too.
How Do I know I Can Help You?
Because I know how hard life is for people like you. I’ve been helping people overcome symptoms of anxiety for 14 years as a therapist in the San Francisco area. I have advanced clinical therapy training in the latest brain-based psychotherapy approaches that have been proven to help people with anxiety.
My approach to therapy is drug-free and wholistic. We will custom-design a plan that will provide you will indispensible tools that will help you feel more celebrity porn in control.
I’m a very compassionate and patient therapist. I’ll stick by you, support you and guide you until you resolve your problem with anxiety.
My work goes beyond helping you manage anxiety symptoms…
I’ll help you get to the root of your anxiety and heal it. Once you do this, you’ll find that your anxiety will start to melt away. Yes, it can take some time, but my clients tell me over and over that is worth it. They tell how much better they feel and how therapy has changed their lives.
My goal is to make it worth it for you too.
What You Can Expect from Counseling:
- You’ll feel more relaxed and at ease within yourself.
- You’ll discover tools for helping to comfort and calm yourself in challenging situations.
- The constant negative chatter in your head will slow down and eventually stop. You’ll start to think more positively and feel more in control of your life.
- Your relationships with others will improve.
- You’ll feel more comfortable in social situations and be able to participate in conversations more easily.
- You’ll heart will feel more open. You’ll feel better about yourself and be more forgiving towards yourself.
- It will feel like a whole new has opened for you. You will be able to see possibilities for yourself that you never could have imaged before. You will feel much more hopeful and even excited about your future.
Ready for a Life That is Not Dominated By Anxiety?
You can stop anxiety from running your life, stealing your confidence, shattering your sleep and robbing your of peace of mind.
If you can answer yes to the points below, you are a good candidate for counseling to get help for your anxiety.
1. You are tired of the struggle with anxiety. Your motivation for getting help is strong. You want to make a commitment to have a better life.
2. You’ve tried for too along on your own—and perhaps you’ve sought therapy before, but it didn’t help in the way you had hoped.
3. You are seeking a lasting therapy approach from a skilled and compassionate counselor who understands problems with anxiety and knows how to help people like you overcome it.
A peaceful mind and heart can be cultivated, despite how long you have been suffering from anxiety. You can achieve greater self-confidence and increased self-worth. You can have a better life.
Don’t let your worries stop you from having a fulfilling life.
If this sounds like the kind of life you want, contact me now and we can get started…