Are fear and anxiety blocking your dreams?
They don’t have to!
Ways fear/anxiety shrinks your life:
- Worry about small things
- Afraid to speak up
- Constantly fretting about how you might look to others
- Physical tension- Jaw tightness, headache, G.I. problems
- Blocks you from participating fully in celebrity sex tapes groups
- Gets you confused or “scattered”
- Can lead to feeling bad about yourself
- Keeps you quiet about things you really need
- Convinces you that you are different from others (In a bad way)
- Keeps you from pursuing dreams and goals
- Makes you stay silent
- Make you keep the focus on other people
- Robs you of your dreams
- Freezes you and keeps you stuck
- Makes you avoid opportunities
Did you know that research shows that therapy is extremely effective for getting past anxiety? In fact a 1994 consumer reports study showed that 90 % of consumer reported significant long term improvement as a result of their therapy .
Once you have the right strategies and the right tools, you can stop anxiety from stealing your life.
- Take action
- Speak up effectively
- Clear your mind and calm your body
- Control your worry
- Enjoy letting go of stress